Finland´s hottest violent pop act BLIND CHANNEL share their highly anticipated new single “We Are No Saints.” After recently revealing “Balboa,” the first single since their break-through performance at the Eurovision song contest, Finland´s hottest rock act impresses with yet another striking single. Watch the music video for “We Are No Saints” HERE.
“After our recent breakthrough, we faced a lot of demands from the music industry, the people around us, and even from the government. All eyes on us, and not everybody’s happy with us shaking cages – musically or otherwise. Some people want us to be something we’re not in order to fit the concept of role models – national heroes. This song is our answer to those demands. We are a lot of things, but we are no saints,” states BLIND CHANNEL about the release.
Accompanied by another stunning music video produced by No-Office films, “We Are No Saints” is another impressive step in the triumphant progress of BLIND CHANNEL and their very own brand of violent pop.
The band also confirmed that they are going to share the stage with German metalcore band ESKIMO CALLBOY and join their 2022 Hypa Hypa Tour. Get your tickets HERE.
HYPA HYPA – EUROPEAN TOUR 2022
- 07.01.22 DE-Munich, Zenith
- 08.01.22 CH-Pratteln, Z7
- 09.01.22 IT-Milan, Legend Club
- 11.01.22 AT-Vienna, Arena (sold out)
- 12.01.22 HU-Budapest Barba Negra
- 14.01.22 DE-Ludwigsburg, MHPArena
- 15.01.22 DE-Cologne, Palladium (sold out)
- 16.01.22 BE-Antwerp, Trix (sold out)
- 16.01.22 BE-Antwerp, Trix (added show)
- 18.01.22 NL-Amsterdam, Melkweg (sold out)
- 19.01.22 UK-London, Electric Ballroom (sold out)
- 20.01.22 FR-Paris, Trabendo (sold out)
- 21.01.22 DE-Offenbach, Stadthalle
- 22.01.22 DE-Leipzig, Haus Auensee
- 24.01.22 PL-Krakow, Kwadrat
- 25.01.22 CZ-Prague, MeetFactory
- 26.01.22 DE-Berlin, Columbiahalle
- 27.01.22 DE-Hamburg, edel-optics.de Arena
- 29.01.22 DE-Dresden, Schlachthof (sold out)
- 30.01.22 DE-Rostock, Moya
- 01.02.22 DE-Kiel, Max (sold out)
- 02.02.22 DE-Hanover, Swiss Life Hall
- 03.02.22 DE-Saarbrücken, Garage
- 04.02.22 DE-Lindau, Club Vaudeville (sold out)
- 06.02.22 AT-Graz, PPC (sold out)
Follow Blind Channel: