Finnish post-hardcore ‘violent pop’ band BLIND CHANNEL have released their brand new single “Don’t Fix Me,” off their forthcoming album “Lifestyles Of The Sick & Dangerous” out July 8th via Century Media Records. “Don’t Fix Me” is a huge rock anthem, where mighty riffs and pummelling drums meet synths, captivating harmonies and a frenzied rap from vocalist Niko Moilanen. The music video captures the band on the road during their recent tours across the U.S. and Europe. Purchase and stream the track HERE, and watch the video, HERE.
“‘Don’t Fix Me’ continues the theme of brokeness, featured on the upcoming album. However, this time we decided to be empowering and uplifting and wrote something people wanna scream while having the craziest time of their lives. This song is the soundtrack for the wildest parties and the cure for the day-after’s hangover,” states BLIND CHANNEL about the new track.
“Don’t Fix Me” is the latest song to be released from the band’s upcoming fourth album, “Lifestyles Of The Sick & Dangerous,” which features the previously released award-winning and multi-million streamed singles “Bad Idea, “Dark Side,” “Balboa,” and “We Are No Saints,” Pre-order the album HERE.
BLIND CHANNEL were the most successful artist at the recent Finnish Grammy Awards (Emma Gala) last month, where they received six awards, including two for “Dark Side” (‘Song Of The Year’ & ‘Most Streamed Song’). They also were awarded ‘Band Of The Year’, ‘Artist Of The Year’ (by public vote), ‘Rock Of The Year’ and the ‘Export Award’ – the latter testament to their rapidly rising international profile having spent almost the entirety of this year on the road throughout the U.S., Europe and UK.
BLIND CHANNEL have spent 2022 carving an unstoppable path with their astounding live shows and new music. Following a U.S. run with FROM ASHES TO NEW earlier this year, the band are currently on the road with ELECTRIC CALLBOY in Europe. BLIND CHANNEL have been announced for a number of high profile festivals in their homeland this summer before returning to the UK in September for a headline tour. Full BLIND CHANNEL tour dates and tickets can be found at blindchannelofficial.com.
EU HEADLINE TOUR DATES – SEPTEMBER 2022
- 31/08/2022 @ Hamburg, Knust
- 01/09/2022 @ Berlin, Lido
- 03/09/2022 @ Dresden, Kulturzentrum STRASSE E
- 04/09/2022 @ Nuremberg, Hirsch
- 05/09/2022 @ Munich, Backstage Halle
- 06/09/2022 @ Stuttgart, Im Wizemann
- 07/09/2022 @ Saarbrucken, Garage
- 08/09/2022 @ Frankfurt, Zoom
- 09/09/2022 @ Bochum, Zeche Bochum
- 11/09/2022 @ Cologne, Die Kantine
- 12/09/2022 @ Bristol, Thekla
- 13/09/2022 @ Glasgow, Cathouse
- 14/09/2022 @ Manchester, Rebellion
- 15/09/2022 @ London, O2 Academy Islington
- 16/09/2022 @ Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
- 17/09/2022 @ Birmingham, O2 Academy 3
- 19/09/2022 @ Antwerp, Kavka
- 20/09/2022 @ Tilburg, Poppodium 013
- 21/09/2022 @ Paris, Backstage By The Mill
- 23/09/2022 @ Madrid, Sala Caracol
- 24/09/2022 @ Barcelona, Sala Bóveda
- 26/09/2022 @ Zürich, Plaza Club and Bar
- 27/09/2022 @ Milano, Legend 54
- 28/09/2022 @ Vienna, Chelsea
- 29/09/2022 @ Prague, Rock Café
- 30/09/2022 @ Kraków, Klub Zaścianek
- 01/10/2022 @ Warsaw, Klub Hydrozagadka
BLIND CHANNEL is Joel Hokka (vocals, guitar), Niko Moilanen (vocals), Joonas Porko (guitar), Olli Matela (bass), Tommi Lalli (drums), and Aleksi Kaunisvesi (samples, percussion, DJ)
Follow BLIND CHANNEL: